Monday, December 28

ARE YOU READY FOR 2010???

I'm not so sure if I am ready for 2010 yet. I've been a busy lady the last few weeks getting ready for Christmas and all but I hadn't' really set my sights on anything.
Now I've gotten involved with the 2010 LAYOUT CHALLENGE. It's a challenge for some of my fellow Close to My Heart Consultants and myself to push ourselves to do 120-150 layouts this year!!!! A wonderful lady by the name of Erin has started this up.
I can't wait to get going on this. I've already got the newest kit from Close to My Heart - the Felicity Collection. It will definitely start National Paper crafting Month with a bang!! I'll post my layouts and the details on how you too can get this kit for a fabulous deal.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHH, I'm so excited to start! Thanks for sharing your goal, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete