Sunday, August 23

I'M CELEBRATING THE EVERY DAY!!!


jrl_cr_notice_small7.jpg
Well, my Every Day Celebration kit came this week and I've finally started to play with all the goodies from Close to My Heart. This is a special kit for National Scrapbooking month that is only available while supplies last. Anyone who has bought this special in past years, remembers that the kit was already cut and you just placed it together. This time, you receive 4 12x12 sheets of Background and Texture paper and 2 pieces of cardstock, a cutting guide and all the other regular goods, 2 mini stamp pads, a D size stamp set and embellishments. I am loving this new format. I've done a few cards already according to the recipes included but I looked at these colours and instantly thought they would be great for my little guys birthday party pictures. So I took out my IMAGINE HOW-TO BOOK by Close to My Heart, looked up a scrapbook page recipe (MINUET TO BE EXACT) and VOILA!! I've got more than one use for my newest kit. You can purchase this kit for $49.95 plus shipping and taxes OR if you place an order for $75 or more in stamp sets (excluding stamp of the month, K-size and Art and Soul purchases)you can receive it for FREE!!
Now I have to find the pictures to go on the pages. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment