Monday, July 6

I'M SEEING SPOTS


YES IT'S TRUE. The chicken pox have arrived for summer vacation at our house. My little guy is a trooper and he's still driving his big sister bonkers so he's not to worse for wear.
Since this shuts down my workshop area for a while,
I thought I'd spice up everyone else's summer.
If you place an order with me from Close to My Heart by JULY 14TH, I'll put your name into a draw so you can win THE HOSTESS AWARDS!! You read correctly, all you have to do is place your order and I'll have a draw for the winner.
Call 705-730-6808 or email justpaperandink@hotmail.com with your order no later than July 14th.
I will also be retiring my website as of August. Stop by my blog to see samples from workshops and gatherings I 'll be having in the near future - AFTER THE SPOTS ARE GONE.
Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment